Wednesday, December 28, 2016

30 Cute Things to Say to Your Crush - SMS for Crush - Part 02



31. You should know that I have started to like you less now…mostly because I have started to love you more.

32. Every female needs her male. Just look at the cartoons! Minnie needs a Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck needs Daisy Duck and Barbie needs Ken doll. I think that I am in fairly good company because I definitely need you!

33. It does not matter how many times I see you, talk to you or hear your voice. Every time you enter my field of vision, butterflies start to do cartwheels in my stomach.

34. From the minute that you caught my eye, you held my interest. The moment we began talking drew out my laughter and every minute since then has only caused me to fall ever more in love with you.

35. When I see you, my entire world stops. In that moment, the only thing that exists for me is you and my eyes stare at you. As soon as you leave, the world stops moving again. I can live in this world, but I don’t like. I pass the days as I wait for you to reappear, and wait for the world to stop again. This, beautiful, is why I stare at you and why I can’t help to follow your every moment. When you are around me, the only thing that exists is you.

36. Just so you know, I do not plan on chasing you forever. Sometime soon, you should probably stop running away from me.



37. Butterflies? Yeah, right. I have an entire zoo fluttering in my tummy just from the sight of you. You make me nervous and jittery like no one that I have ever met before.

38. If every word that I said could bring that gorgeous smile to your face, I would keep talking forever.

39. Each day, I talk to other people. As the minutes progress, I may laugh at their jokes, give them a hug or arrange a shopping trip. No matter how many hours I spend in the company of other people, none of them could ever mean as much to me as you do. You are the only thing that really matters to me.

40. It is official: I am stricken with the Buzz Lightyear love bug. I love you to infinity and beyond!

41. Ancient people thought that humans started out as two-headed, four-legged and four-armed creatures. Jealous of the possibilities, the gods chose to split these early humans in half so that they would have just one head, two legs and two arms. Ever since that time, man has been forced to wander the earth in search of the soul mate that he was split apart from. Since the first moment that I saw you, I have wondered: are you my long lost soul mate?

42. Every hour that we spend together only makes me fall in love with you more. Within a few more days, I fear that I will be completely under your spell.



43. Although I am busy at the moment, all I can think about is you. Even if I was only able to just watch you from afar, I would prefer that to doing anything else right now.

44. If I discovered that anything I said made you smile, I would keep talking forever in the hopes of bringing another grin to your face.

45. Earlier today, I was thinking about rearranging the alphabet. Do you want to help me? I was thinking of putting U and I next to each other.

46. Dear Crush, Just a heads up, but you should watch out for a guy in a red suit this Christmas. He may be stealing you away since I put you on my Christmas list.

47. Even if I could choose between any man in the world, I would still choose to be with you. You are all that I ever wanted.

48. If I could wish for anything on earth, it would be for you to be with me right now.



49. Often, I am shy to talk to any crush that I am interested. Unlike normal, I feel completely comfortable being around you and sharing ideas with you.

50. The more we are together, the more I feel like you accept me for who I am. Do you feel the same way?

51. If I could be anywhere with anyone, it would be there with you. I am simple in my needs and wants. All I want and need in life is to be with you.

52. If you will be my prince, I can be your Cinderella. Or your Sleeping Beauty. You decide. 😉

53. When I first saw you, I was too shy to say anything. It took all of my energy to respond to just your simple, “Hello”. You take my breath away and leave me speechless.

54. Each morning when I wake up, I begin counting down the minutes until nighttime. I spend my entire day waiting patiently for the moment when I can wrap my arms around you again. From a comfortable position at your side, the entire world looks better. All I want is to be held and to hold you again.



55. If I could travel through time, I would choose any time period where I get to be next to you again. Over and over, I would skip ahead to the future where we were together and avoid any point in time where we are apart. Sigh…if only…

56. The sight of you makes me nervous. I have tried drinking water or eating a snack, but nothing can quell the butterflies in my stomach.

57. Over the last few hours, I have read and reread hundreds of love quotes. Ever quote I see makes me think of you. Even the computer screen, the kitchen door and the carpet manage to remind me of you in a strange and inexplicable way. Why this is so, I do not know. All I know is that the entire world makes me think of you.

58. Before I met you, I never truly believed in love at first sight. I thought that Hollywood and little girls created this idea of instantaneous love as a beautiful, made-up story. From the second my eyes connected with yours, I realized that love at first sight was more than a trope from B movies. That moment changed my life and everything that I hoped for.

59. As our relationship has changed over time, the only thing that has remained is you and I. Your hand holding mine and your smile greeting me are all that I could ever want or need.

60. Everything that I need or want is within your power to give me.