Sunday, January 1, 2017

100 Good Night Text Messages to Send Someone You Love - Good Night SMS for Her

  1. Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.
  2.  
  3. Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
    And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.
     
  4. I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.
     
  5. Its big,
    It’s warm,                                                   
    It’s fuzzy.
    Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!
     
  6. When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
    I can stand missing you this much.
     
  7. God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night
     
  8. I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!
     
  9. One day I wish my dream would come true
    And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!
     
  10. Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!
     
  11. Hey there
    just dropped by to say hello.
    Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night.
     
  12. The sun rose and set today - like every other day
    But no one knows my world has stopped.
    It will move only when we meet again tomorrow. Good night my love!
     
  13. Just a line...2 keep in touch...
    coz u r on my mind so very much...
    & even though, I've nothing 2 say...
    I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!
     
  14. I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”
     
  15. You are the light of my world,
    The music in my heart and
    The first and last thought of my day.
    Have a Good Night, My Dear.
     
  16. I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night.
     
  17. Nobody's right till somebody’s wrong.
    Nobody's weak till somebody’s strong.
    Nobody's lucky till love comes along.
    Nobody's lonely till somebody’s gone.
    I love and miss you tonight!
     
  18. I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!
     
  19. Tired of messages like,
    Good Night
    Missing You
    Love You
    and so on?
    Now here's a new one - Can U smile 4 me once?
     
  20. I may not get to see you as often as I like,
    I may not get to hold you all through the night.
    But deep in my heart this much I know,
    You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go. Good Night my sweet!
     
  21. Whenever you have a dream inside your heart,
    Never let it go coz dreams are the tiny seeds,
    From which a beautiful tomorrow grows
    Have a wonderful dream tonight. Good night.
     
  22. I went to bed tonight but felt that something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Night!
     
  23. The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me to go through today. Good Night my love.
     
  24. Do you know how wonderful it feels to go to bed each day and know
    That you are mine and I am yours? – Have a restful night, my love.
     
  25. I wish that you were here or that I was there.
    I wish that we were together anywhere. Good Night till we meet again.
     
  26. The candles cannot burn without the light. The moon cannot shine without the night, then how can I sleep without wishing u good night!

     
  27. We never get, what we want. We never want what we get. We never have, what we like. We never like, what we have.
    Still we live,
    still we love ,
    still we hope.
    Good night!
     
  28. Sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always. Good night!
     
  29. Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight,
    Someone is thinking of you tonight,
    Somewhere out there where dreams come true...
    Goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you!
     
  30. A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!
     
  31. Welcome aboard to "Sweet Dreams" airline,
    All passengers on bed, please hug your pillows
    As the flight will be leaving soon to Dreamland.
    Hope you will enjoy your flight.
    Pleasant Dreams and Good Night!
     
  32. My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
     
  33. When my arms can’t reach people
    who are close to my heart,
    I always hug them with my prayers. Good Night.
     
  34. Stars light Stars bright you are the only Star I see tonight.
    I wish I may, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight.
    Good night and sleep well.
     
  35. I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most
    and the one who came to my mind was U.
    So Good night and sweet dreams my dear.
     
  36. "I don’t have time to hate people who hate me..
    Because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me!"
    Someone like you. Good Night!
     
  37. If u feel little bored, a little sick, a little sad, all lost,
    D’you know what’s wrong?
    You are suffering from lack of Vitamin ME
    Love you and Good Night!
     
  38. Touch your heart;
    Close your eyes;
    Make a wish and
    Say Goodnight!
     
  39. I've gone to bed happy, I’ve gone to bed mad,
    And sometimes I’ve even gone to bed sad,
    But when I go to bed thinking of you, that’s when you know I’ve gone to bed glad!
     
  40. Here’s sending you a few stars to brighten your night and sweeten your dreams.
     
  41. The night may be dark, the moon may not rise and the stars may hide,
    But don't worry, I' am here to hold you tight. Sweet dreams and good night.
     
  42. Dreams are like stars. You may not be able to touch them but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. So believe in your dreams!
     
  43. As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet dreams & Good Night.
     
  44. Since your eyes are looking tired,
    let your eyelashes hug each other for few hours,
    happy journey into the world of dreams,
    Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
     
  45. The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep.
    Hope you have a restful Night.
     
  46. I wish you have
    No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
    So leave your worries on the floor and get into bed. Good Night, my love.
     
  47. Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.
     
  48. My day may be hectic.
    My schedule may be tight.
    But I would never let the day end
    without saying Good night and. Sweet dreams!
     
  49. Dreams touch your heart and soul
    it is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
    Hope you will have the sweetest dream tonight
    Good Night.
     
  50. Don't let little things get you down. Think of all the big reasons you can look up to God and say thanks tonight.
    Tomorrow, it's going to be a great day.
     
  51. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time. Good Night and Sweet Dreams. 


There’s nothing more romantic than a good night whisper in one’s ear. If you aren’t there to whisper something to someone though, you can leave them a note on their pillow, or send them a text.

good-night-whisper
Text messages are a big part of communication these days – we expect friends and partners to message us throughout the day. And it can be a great way to flirt and even show affection when dating someone. I mean, who doesn’t like cute, romantic and sexy messages? Depending on where you’re at in the relationship there are obviously texts that are better suited than others. In the beginning flirtatious messages are perfect, later you can add the romantic and sexy ones. And once you’ve been in a relationship for a while it’s important to revisit the flirtatious stuff to keep the flame burning.

sexy-message
Also remember that you have to take someone’s personality into account. Some people love romantic things, some love poetic things, some love a sense of humor, some love something a bit more sexy…and the list goes on. Get inspiration from the texts below, but make sure to edit them to make them suitable to who you are sending them to!

night
Another tip is to search the net for saying good night in different languages, romantic good night quotes and so forth. I always say when you run out of ideas you have to start stealing from others… Song lyrics are also excellent sources for, erm, plagiarism. And let’s not forget the movies and books whilst at it. In short: you can find tons of great ideas for texts to send someone at night once you’ve gone through the list below.

good night-7So let’s have a look at some great good night texts for her, shall we?

1. Just want to say goodnight. I’m thinking about you.

One of the most flattering things you can hear is actually that someone is thinking about you. Because it means you matter to them, or they’re curious about you. It’s sweet.

2. I wish I could watch you fall asleep right now. Good night gorgeous. 

Simple, but very sweet. Adding someone is gorgeous, beautiful, cutie, sexy, wonderful, etc. is usually good. You can add that to a lot of texts on this list even if it’s not in there already.

goodnight-13. What are you going to dream about tonight babe? 

This could be ridiculously sweet and romantic, or a bit naughty. It totally depends on what way she chooses to reply. Which is nice because it leaves the it open for her to take it where she wants to. And maybe it will become like a ritual for the two of you to always ask each other what you will dream of?

4. I’m just about to fall asleep and had a thought of how beautiful you are. Good night gorgeous. 

Flattering, or what? Who doesn’t like hearing someone is falling asleep thinking of them?

5. Just want to say good night to you. Wish you were here so I could hug/kiss you goodnight too. 

Awww. (You can choose if hugging or kissing them goodnight is more appropriate.)

6. Sweet dreams babe. 

Short and sweet. You don’t have to write something extraordinary every night – but showing you care enough to write something matters. And, of course, to use a bit more imagination some nights…

7. Good night. Dream beautiful dreams tonight. 

Another short and sweet one. So simple, yet so beautiful.

8. Good night. I love you.

goodnight I love youWhat’s there not to love about love? There’s something that simply makes us melt when we hear we are loved, isn’t there?

9. You know, at night I always think about you before falling asleep. I’m so lucky I found you. Love you. Sweet dreams. 

Now that’s some declaration of love!

good night-4



10. I’m about to fall asleep. And I’ve decided I’m dreaming of you tonight. 

If you want you can add something about the dreams you plan to dream. Like if you’re gonna dream about how beautiful she is, or something naughty, or something you dream of doing together with her one day.

11. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss I just can’t wait to wake up again and see you tomorrow!

goodnight-2How sweet isn’t that? I’d totally swoon if someone was so excited about seeing me he could hardly sleep. Or you know, like when you were a kid and were so excited about something you’d do the next day you just wanted to fall asleep real fast, so that tomorrow would come faster.

12. You know, I think our love story is epic. So epic in fact that I’m gonna dream about it tonight. Sweet dreams πŸ˜‰ 

If you have a cool story together, then this is a cute message.

13. They say love is patient, but I can’t wait to see you tomorrow! I’m going to bed now so I can wake up sooner… Nighty, night gorgeous! 

As I said before – there are some things worth going to bed sooner for so that tomorrow will seem like it arrives sooner…

14. Just about to crawl into bed and wish you were here so I could kiss you good night. Nighty, night beautiful. 

Such a nice, yet simple, message.

good night-515. The stars look so beautiful tonight. Wish you were here so you could stargaze with me πŸ™‚

Wanting to share a moment of beauty with someone shows you really care about them. After all, isn’t that what we’re all looking for? People to share moments of life with? So if you see something beautiful, share it with your girl. She’ll feel special because of it.

16. Have you seen the moon tonight babe? So beautiful. Wish we could go for a walk in the moonlight. 

Romantic, romantic, romantic! It’s a good idea to remember to actually go for a walk in the moonlight some other night though, as she will likely be disappointed if you don’t…

17. Falling asleep listening to “our” song. Wish you were here.

Awwwww. Listening to your song to feel closer to her. So cute!

18. Can’t sleep. Thinking about you…

Now this is a bit naughty…or could be, depending on interpretation…

19. “It’s a 100 degrees, got my sheets on the floor…”

When in doubt, quote a song.

20. Bonne nuit ma chΓ©rie. 



When further in doubt, start speaking French.

21. “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.”

If even further in doubt? Quote Shakespeare.

22. You know, I feel like writing poetry. The stars are out, the moon is shining and I’m sitting here dreaming about you. Am I turning into one of those idiots in love? I promise I didn’t even drink wine… 

She’ll likely reply that she rather likes idiots… Because idiots in love can be rather charming.

23. The best thing about night is that I can dream about you all night long… πŸ˜‰ Good night babe! goodnight-3Kinda cute, kinda daring.

24. Sweet dreams babe. You’ll dream of me, right?! πŸ˜‰ 

A bit cheeky and funny.

25. Had an awesome time tonight babe. Thank you. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow πŸ™‚

Who doesn’t like hearing someone enjoyed a date with them?

good night-326. You looked so beautiful tonight. Sweet dreams.

That’s just simply one beautiful text, don’t you think? There’s something different about telling someone they’re beautiful compared to hot, sexy, or cute. Beautiful is in a league of its own.

27. They say when you can’t sleep you are awake in someone else’s dreams. Does that mean you’re dreaming about me right now? πŸ˜‰ 

Because of course, you’d prefer if she was the one dreaming about you!

28. So, I was thinking I could dream about you tonight. What do you think the dream should be about? 

A bit of a fun game to play, building a story together. Could be very romantic, or very naughty.

29. I bet you look beautiful when you’re falling asleep. Wish I could be with you right now. Nighty night. 

Now that’s a romantic one!

30. I have an acute attack of snuggle sickness. It means I need to snuggle with you right now…and I can’t. Will you cure me tomorrow?

Basically you are asking if she can stay the night tomorrow, but it’s a really sweet message, isn’t it?




31. I’m thinking of you. Wish you were here so I could fall asleep hugging you. x

goodnight-4Now that’s just plain cute, isn’t it? And it will make her think of hugging you, which is always a bonus!

32. I’m going to fall asleep counting the minutes till I get to see you. Nighty night babe. 

If you are meeting up with her the next day, this a cute text to send her.

33. I just saw a shooting star. Guess what I wished for? 

Of course this only works if you wished for something relating to her…

34. Night is so beautiful. I wish you were here so I could share it with you. The stars, the sound of the wind outside, the twinkling of candlelight. 

Poetic. Will impress her if she’s the poetic kind and make her run for the hills if she’s not. A good text to send once you know you’re both truly madly deeply in love.

35. My bed is really comfy tonight. I just wish you were here so I could hug you too. Now that would be even comfier πŸ™‚ 

Very cute.

good night-236. I’m just listening to this song as I’m falling asleep and it’s making me think of you. Good night beautiful one. 

It’s sweet when people are reminded of you and care to share it.

37. Good night beautiful one. 

So short, but so beautiful.

38. Can you hear the wind outside tonight? It’s wild! I wish you were here so we could cuddle up under the covers together! 

Perfect text for a night in fall or winter.

39. I’m about to head off to dreamland, but wanted to say good night to you before I do! Night babe. 

Sweet that someone cares enough to say good night, even if they’re super tired.

40. They say love is about being together, but sometimes when we’re apart I truly remember all the things that make me love you. Good night special one. 

Shows you think of her as someone really, really special. It’s all in the details…





41. Good night. Dream beautiful dreams. 

goodnight-5This is not very flirtatious or romantic, but wishing someone beautiful dreams is, well, beautiful! To make it more romantic you can add “Good night gorgeous one” or something of the sort.

42. You think we’ll see each other in dreamland tonight? 

This is sweet and fun – and you could come up with scenarios for where to meet in dreamland and what you’ll do together too!

43. I love you. Sweet dreams. 

Not very imaginative, but we all want to hear we are loved and that someone is wishing good things for us. Like sweet dreams.

good night-144. Tonight I’m going to dream about sipping champagne with you whilst looking out over the Mediterranean from a hotel suite so big we could get lost in it. Fancy joining me in that dream?

Kind of playful and fun to come up with a scenario like that.

45. I’m so tired I can barely stand up, but I have to wish you goodnight before I fall asleep. Wish I could hug you goodnight too. 

Awwww, another one about wanting to really say goodnight. Shows you care.

good night-646. Buona notte bella!

Good night beautiful. In Italian. Adds a certain amount of…romance.

47. “The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.” Sort of wishing you were here so I could walk around holding your hand… 

If you want some more poetic night quotes, then check out Quote Garden. Plenty of romantic ones for other occasions too.

48. Why do I always miss you when I’m falling asleep? You’re addictive you know!  πŸ˜‰ 

goodnight-6Knowing someone misses you is like knowing someone cares about you – it warms your heart.

49. Every night before I fall asleep I think of you. You must have enchanted me… 

Sweet.

50. I wish you were here so we could stay up all night and talk about everything…dreams, thoughts, fears, plans, memories…

goodnight-7Like those epic sleepovers. Especially when we first fall in love with someone we tend to stay awake at night and share our hearts. It’s nice to do that further down the relationship as well. Keeps the flame burning.