Sunday, January 1, 2017

50 Cute Goodnight SMS, Quote, Texts And Good Night Messages


For The Couples

If you’re already in a relationship and are looking for something fun, cute, loving or bold to send your other half, this list is perfect. These cute messages work because they’re something to help you express exactly how you feel towards your partner, something to make them feel loved and to get them thinking of you if they weren’t already too.

I love you, my sweet.
I couldn’t sleep until I told you how much I missed you. Goodnight, my love.

Good night quotes-1
Everyday I love you more than I did the day before. I can’t image how I could possibly love you more than I do but somehow everyday I manage it. I can’t wait for tomorrow to love you more again.

Good night quotes-2
I started counting one star in the sky for each reason I love you…Then I ran out of stars and I realized the reasons are infinite.
Goodnight, my prince, my love, my everything. Sleep well and dream of your princess.
You mean the world to me, don’t forget that. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night

Good night quotes-3
My day has been hectic, it’s been non stop and I never got to see you. It was hard but  the thought of falling asleep without saying goodnight to you was unbearable. Goodnight, sleep tight, I can’t wait until the next time I see you.
You’re in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever. Sweet dreams, handsome.

Good night quotes-4
You prove to me more each day why I should love you. I’m going to spend every day giving you reasons to love me.

Good night quotes-5
I know that you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.

For The Couples To Be

If you’re not already in a relationship but know exactly who you want to be in a one with, you need to read this section. Whether the person you’re falling for is a friend or just a classmate, so long as you know them at least a little these texts are great. I’ll admit, some of them are extremely bold but sometimes you need that and some of them are dependent on having spent time with the person in question too. Either way, you’re sure to find something on the list to suit your needs.

These messages work because they let this person know you’re thinking of them and (if you send a subtle message) they’ll get them wondering why you’re thinking of them and their mind will begin to explore the possibilities of you two being a couple.


I’ll dream of you.
Today was perfect.
I miss you already.
Good night quotes-6
Advertisement

  

One day I want to fall asleep beside you and wake up with you.
Dream of me.
If I wish hard enough, maybe my dream will come true and I’ll wake up next to you.
Do you think about me before you go to sleep?
Good night quotes-8
Sweet dreams, I hope I’m in them. You’re already in mine.
I want to be the girl you can’t go to sleep without thinking about and you can’t go a day without loving.