Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Crush and Love - Life Depends on Love - Difference Between Love and Crush



Difference between love and crush:
When u like a person and u know why u like the person,
its crush.
but..
when u like a person and you don’t know why
it’s LOVE..

Difference between love and crush:
When u like a person and u know why u like the person,
its crush.
but..
when u like a person and you don’t know why
it’s LOVE..

During maths
I was thinking of you
but I cannot calculate
how much I love you!!!

life has many happy day
your love is there every day
your care showed me a nice way
my dreams are on my way
without you life is one way

Don’t love the love unless the love loves you
and if the love loves you,
love the love in such a way
that it doesn’t love anybody else.

life depends on love,
love depends on trust,
trust depends on heart,
heart depends on only u.

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn, to play by the rules.
Then u must forget the Rules and Play from your heart.

If someone waits for you…
it doesn’t mean that
they have nothing to do…
it just means that
nothing else is more important than you…

Love is not how long u’ve been together,
Not how much u’ve given or receive,
Not how many times u’ve helped each other,
It’s how u value each other !

Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?