Thursday, December 29, 2016

Crush Status for Whatsapp,Crush Status for Facebook,Crush Quotes, Messages and SMS for Your Love



26.

Sometimes follow your heart,means losing your mind


25.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.


24.

We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird,. and when we … we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love


23.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right


22.

Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it..


21.

When You Are in Love You Can’t Fall Asleep Because Reality is Better than Your Dreams


20.

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love


19.

Isn’t it ironic that the only person who can make you really happy, is the same person who makes you sad


18.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell


17.

if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, i’d be picking roses for a lifetime


16.

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason…then I realized I was thinking about you


15.

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love with someone else


14.

I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it’ll never be, if only he needed me


13.

It is hard to pretend to like someone you don’t, but even harder to pretend to not like someone when you really do


12.

I wish you could hear all the words I’m too afraid to say


11.

When you walk into a crowded room, I want to be the first thing you look for


10.

You know you really like someone, when you sit the painful way in your chair just to get a better look at them


9.

Having a crush is like having a little rock stuck in your shoe and you stop walking and shake it out and you’re pretty sure it’s gone but then a half hour later you feel it under your toe and you’re like, ‘Oh no!’


8.

Why do they call it a crush? Because that’s how you’ll feel when they don’t feel the same way in return.


7.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it’s just for a second, that I’ve crossed your mind


6.

It’s amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink and how much one person can affect you


5.

My heart is perfect because…you are inside.


4.

You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is… suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with


3.

It’s nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you’re alive, you know?


2.

I sit a couple of benches away from you in class, but my heart wants to sit right next to yours. I like you


1.

I may or may not be a prince, but you are nothing less than a princess. I like you.