Thursday, December 29, 2016

Latest Cool SMS For Crush - Latest Cute Quote For Crush



I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive. - Cool SMS For Crush

Don’t say you love me if you don’t mean it. Because I might do something stupid like believe it.

Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel’s eyes.

Every time you speak to me, you take my breath away; every time you touch me, my body tingles. I want to get to know you and cherish the chemistry we have forever.

First I played hard to get, now he is playing hard to forget.

God has made you beautiful, smart, and understanding, all I can hope for is that you understand how much I adore you and want to share my life experiences with you. - Cool SMS For Crush

I don’t know what you are doing to me, but every time I look at you I can’t stop smiling.

I saw you from across the room shivering from the cold, I came over to offer my big strong arms to hold you and keep you warm.

I see that we both play soccer, it’s a great sign when two people love the same sport and it’s even better that we share the same stamina level for other rigorous physical activity. - Cool SMS For Crush

I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

I want to be the girl your ex will hate, your mom will love, and the one you’re never going to forget.

If I could never see the sun again I would be OK with that, because I can always look into your eyes and see all the brightness that I need.

If I were a stop light, I’d turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

If you want me, it takes more than a wink, more than a drink and more than you think.

If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.

Once I have you I will not want to share you. I will want to keep you forever and put a shiny ring on that finger showcasing you to the world.

There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.

When I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach, my heart almost stops, and my palms feel sweaty, these are the signs of someone who is destined to go on a date with me.

When I look at you, everything else falls into a blur. I want my vision to be clear and focused so I will continue to look at you, which is the one thing that keeps my eyesight perfect.

When I look into your eyes I get lost in your soul. Every person is meant to have a soul mate, and I think you may be mine. - Cool SMS For Crush

When I saw your face my heart skipped a beat, when you spoke to me my knees got weak, and when I ask you to go out with me, you will say yes!

Your body is amazing with curves in all the right places, but your smile is the curve that I appreciate the most.

Your eyes sparkle from across the room and your smile is hypnotic. I need to know you better because my heart knows what it wants and it wants you.

Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful. 

- Cool SMS For Crush